This blog is officially "retired," but my other blog,
"The Lair of the Silver Fox," is still open for business!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Since It's Still 9/11...

...and since I haven't posted doodly-squat in a few days, I thought I'd quote the following, from the label of... Well, I'll make you guess, at least, at first.

Anyway, here goes: "WARNING! Contents under pressure. Cap may blow off causing eye or other serious injury. Point away from face and people, especially while opening."

Damn! That sure sounds like something that that Osama bin Laden bastard would be issuing to his nutball minions, dunnit?

The cap to a container of this dangerous substance "may blow off," causing "eye or other serious injury!" Wow. And they tell you not to point it at your own face, or at anyone else, not even just while you're opening it, but especially while you're opening it. Even if you're not opening it, it's obviously still pretty darned risky! It's like pointing a loaded rifle at somebody, even when your finger's not on the rifle's trigger, I guess. There's an omnipresent threat that it may "go off."

Brrrr! Frightening stuff!

But... tasty, too.

It's Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

Now, boys'n'girls, are we sure it was really those two airplanes that brought down the twin towers?

Thanks for your time.

2 comments:

cousin saul said...

Hmmm...I smell a lawyer's involvement...(and I do mean "smell")
Label on a package of Ping pong Balls: Not To Be Taken Internally.
Stupid lawyers.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

It's still too early.

How about a Lincoln joke instead?

Related Posts with Thumbnails