This blog is officially "retired," but my other blog,
"The Lair of the Silver Fox," is still open for business!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Be Careful What You Ask For...

Justify FullThanks to Nan J., "the other Silver Fox," for this most distressing photo!


And... It gets worse, as you'll see! Her transgressions are all over the internet! (Sarah Palin's, not Nan's!) The damning evidence just keeps piling up, like... like... like snow in Alaska!

That's enough. I can't take any more!

Happy Holidays...

And thanks for your time.

3 comments:

blunoz said...

Ya know, when I started reading your previous post, I EXPECTED to find the first photo from this post at the end. (It had just made it's internet pass-along rounds to my inbox just before your previous post).

David'Z RantZ said...

I just thought it was a catchy title... Then after it had posted and been read by a few people, Nan J sent me the photo! Couldn't resist using it in a follow-up.

(And if that doesn't mess with my readers' heads enough, the next installment of my "Silver Fox" blog is going to begin with a cliff-hanger... kinda/sorta.)

Shame about that pie, by the way. (Private joke, folks.)

Pedro J. Baena Luna said...

Good pictures.. really.. from spain, pedro

Related Posts with Thumbnails