This blog is officially "retired," but my other blog,
"The Lair of the Silver Fox," is still open for business!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sequel Sequel!

In my last two posts, I mentioned Classmates.com. (Those of you with a little extra time on your hands should really read yesterday's comments, by the way. Better than the post itself was.)

Someone sent me a private email asking (seriously, I assume) why I didn't provide my usual handy-dandy "click on this to open a new tab or window" links to the Classmates.com website.

Umm... You're kidding, right?

I mean... Dude, did you read my two posts?

*sigh*

Thanks for your time.

1 comment:

Classmates said...

"Dude, did you read my two posts?"

Well, I can't speak for that person but I certainly did...quite excellently done.

Say, did you know a friend is looking for you on Classmates?

Related Posts with Thumbnails