This blog is officially "retired," but my other blog,
"The Lair of the Silver Fox," is still open for business!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This Post Is for Everybody in the World!

I'll bet you thought this was going to be some pompous, wordy message about the USA's new president, huh?

Wronnnnnnnnnnggggggg!

This is, instead, a link to a page which tells you some fun ways to prevent and/or annoy telemarketers and junk mailers! And I think everybody -- or almost everybody -- in the whole damned world can benefit from it!

So, have fun! I did.

Thanks for your time.

P.S. ~~ Oh, okay... I do want to say, from one left-handed Irishman to another... Congratulations, President O'Bama!

4 comments:

subtorp77 said...

How cool is this?! I love the part about sending back the junk mail. Never thought of doing that, 'til now. Now if he could just develope a way to eliminate the numbers OFF the lists of "non-profit" orgs....

Sparkle Plenty said...

Naw! I didn't think this was gonna be a pompous, wordy message about the USA's new president!

This is way cool, and I know just who to pass it on to. On Christmas Eve, I was at a party and I was sitting next to a teenage boy who has been making it his life's work to bug the heck out of his sister's creditors--who keep calling calling calling. Frankly, I think he enjoys pretending to be a pizza place, the maid, and the speaker of a language other than English, but this is definitely what he should do.

David'Z RantZ said...

Look at that! Only one day after O'Bama's -- okay, okay, Obama's -- inauguration, and I'm already following his advice about making life better for my fellow Americans!

subtorp77 said...

Sparkle--similar thing happened to me...I played along for a week, 'til the calls stopped.

Related Posts with Thumbnails