This blog is officially "retired," but my other blog,
"The Lair of the Silver Fox," is still open for business!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of My Favorite Cartoons (Rated PG-13)

The following cartoon -- and by "cartoon," I mean "one-panel joke drawing" and not "animated film" -- is from the February 1972 issue of Playboy. (WARNING: The cartoon contains "cartoon boobs," i.e., not one, but two drawn depictions of bare female breasts with nipples and everything. Not for the faint of heart. Scroll down at your own peril!)

The caption -- if you can't make it out -- reads "It's today?"

Just wanted to share that with you.

Tomorrow: Happy 200th Birthday, Abe Lincoln!

Thanks for your time.

4 comments:

subtorp77 said...

You should put up a gallery of these. No, really. One of G's favourite words is "boobies". I'm at a loss as to why. She's had it on the brain since she was four. I'm takin' that this isn't normal behaviour.

To-day, happy birthday to Bobby Boris Pickett. I thought you knew...

David'Z RantZ said...

G?

Bobby Pickett's birthday, huh? IIRC, he was scheduled to appear at an oldies concert I attended, but he died shortly before the concert date. I own a VHS promo copy of "Frankenstein Sings," which was actually released later as "Monster Mash the Movie."

I wouldn't have blogged about his birthday, though. I always preferred Gene Moss ("Dracula's Greatest Hits") when it came to horro parody artists. ;-)

David'Z RantZ said...

One more thing: If I did a blog using too many Playboy cartoons, somebody in their legal department might step on me. But I couldn't resist this one.

Keair said...

Ahahahaha Wow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails