This blog is officially "retired," but my other blog,
"The Lair of the Silver Fox," is still open for business!

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Internet Never Closes

A lot of people seem to think that the internet is, like, closed on the weekends. That would mean that you can't post a blog. Or even read one.

Bulls**t.

Heck, I'll prove it. Without the aid of trick photography or unseen wires, I shall post a RantZ entry today -- and duh, this is it! -- tomorrow, and Sunday!

And they'll be short ones, so if you actually decide to read them, they won't take up the weekend hours you'd rather spend with your family, or friends, or whatever you do that you think is more important than vegging out in front of the PC for an afternoon.

And if you're really dead set on taking off for two days... Oh, hell, they'll still be here on Monday.

Maybe.

Thanks for your time.

9 comments:

subtorp77 said...

You David? A short post? I'll believe it, when I read it. Oh wait...you did! Wow,that was a quick read! But now I feel empty. Something's missing. No wait...it's just my tummy growing for food...sorry 'bout that.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Are you SURE the Internet isn't closed on the weekends? On Saturdays and Sundays, I've often encountered cleaning women with mop buckets and "DANGER! Wet slippery floor!" orange cones at the entrance to the Internet. I wait awhile for them to finish mopping, but then I go outside to play or something...

Pop Mex said...

¿Fijo todo? ¡Ciertamente! ¡Gracias por visitar!

Sparkle Plenty said...

HOLY COW! I've got a mexican doppelganger!

The Silver Fox said...

You do? What, would that be "Abundancia de la Chispa," or something?

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Is it o.k. if I have rompty pompty instead?

Maybe we are all having a big ole orgy. No time to read.

Damn, where did I put that box from Adam and Eve? I have my throw pillows and brownies ready.

The Silver Fox said...

And I'm not invited? Crap.

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Oh sure, no problem.

Do you have throw pillows and toys?

The Silver Fox said...

Toys? Sure, lotsa toys.

But they're all toys I had when I was growing up. Probably not the kind you meant, huh?

Now that I think of it, there are a few things that would qualify. Handcuffs, a battery-operated body massager, a waffle iron...

Related Posts with Thumbnails